Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boo

I'm such a halloween nut. I love dressing up; I love scaring people; I love candy.

So, today I went halloween decor shopping with the intention of turning my apartment into the house of torment. While at some store I found a canvas with typical pumpkins and ghosts artificially painted on top and I got another artistic vision.    (!!!)
Basically, I want to paint and sculpt my own decorations for each of the best holidays (halloween, Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, etc). I'm sick of the commercial symbols for these awesome holidays so I would make some really unique interpretations.

I decided to look online and I came across www.halloweenartists.com, where I fell in love with Ron Byrum and Karen Harper. These artists have made a career based solely on halloween art. Now, I'm really just looking to save a little $$ on halloween decor, but how cool are these people right?

by Karen Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment