Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My 5 Year Plan

My tentative 5 year plan is as follows:

2011: finish artist packet, finish website, make art for senior show
2012: Senior show, graduate with B.A. in Art
2012-13: Get full time job in Austin area, while still working on art and researching the perfect grad schools; Apply to grad school, get accepted and quit said job (I guess I'll have to delete this post once I find that temporary job. ha.)
2013-2016: Go to Graduate school somewhere outside of Texas for my M.F.A. in Painting, Sculpture, or some other art related study. I may graduate in 2 years, but I'll allow for 3 since I will be attending with only a B.A. and I hear it's harder to complete an M.F.A. without a B.F.A. We'll see...

Alternate plans include, but are not limited to:
1) Marrying Mr. Rich and Perfect & staying at home in the mansion all day making nothing but art
2) Being discovered and having my art career fall into my lap somehow
3) Falling in love with the aforementioned "temporary" job and staying in Austin forever

No comments:

Post a Comment